I don’t believe in originality. You take inspiration from whatever moves you and you find your voice in those things.
— Tim Walker
From March 9 of '94, a language enthusiast, a budding pharmacist-to-be, a fake athlete, a person who's neither skinny nor fat, someone socially-awkward, a music aficionado, an untalented artist, one who appreciates good writing and photography, self-proclaimed person of excellent yet diverse taste.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
5:06 PM
Just to let you know, I went to bed at 3 in the morning yesterday just to watch this.

It's not the usual full of CGI effects film that many expected from a Hollywood movie instead it tells us about Charlie, a shy, introspective, intelligent beyond his years yet socially awkward, which is the meaning of wallflower itself. He was a freshman and he still has lot of things to learn. Hanging out with Patrick and Sam (who were both seniors) exposed him to a lot of things he wasn't used to. (like smoking, drinking, lots of adult/teenage stuffs) I just love the trio, the director sure has picked the perfect actors and actress for this film. Emma has done a good job in post-Harry Potter role in here. It's like she's a bit different from the Hermione that we know (the different hairstyle and all) she's grown so much in this film, more mature. And Ezra Miller, well yeah he's attractive but it's a pity he's gay (in the movie and real life) he described himself as a 'queer' (do check that vocab out)
If I do get a hold of its novel, I guarantee I'm gonna love it. I've googled it and it sure has many beautiful and realistic quotes and some of it reflected on my life, like accurately. So yeah if I have the chance I would love to read the novel too.
I was a wallflower.
I was not one of those kids people notice immediately.
I was one of those people who blends in very well that I was no longer noticeable.
I was a “nobody”.
I was one of those uncool kids back in high school that almost no one spoke to because I always kept to myself.
I was insecure.
I was scared that if I try to talk no one would listen.
Actually I think I still am even though I am already working.
I am still a “nobody” here.
I have a couple of friends but it seems like no one really knows who I really am because I never let them find out who I really was.
They know my name and a couple of unimportant things but I think that’s about it.
They don’t really care about the things I like, the things that make me cry, the things that make me smile.
I was just another person they knew by name but never really knew at all.

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment