I don’t believe in originality. You take inspiration from whatever moves you and you find your voice in those things.
— Tim Walker
From March 9 of '94, a language enthusiast, a budding pharmacist-to-be, a fake athlete, a person who's neither skinny nor fat, someone socially-awkward, a music aficionado, an untalented artist, one who appreciates good writing and photography, self-proclaimed person of excellent yet diverse taste.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
8:16 AM
I think what keeps me going through my really mundane,awful days is having a glimmer of hope that I have somewhat of an impact on people in a positive way. Like, I matter to those who I hold close and that I’m contributing something to someone I meet every single day. Whether that be lending hands to carry the ridiculously thick and heavy textbooks, listening to someone vent, or picking up a crumbled up piece of paper off the ground. I want to live and be a part of this world, not just exist.

It would absolutely crush me to find out that I made no ripple to anyone. That would be the biggest disappointment in my life, finding out that I was just this wasted thing on the planet selfishly hogging up oxygen. 

 I hope I make an impact on someone. I really do. 

Labels:

0 comment(s): leave a comment